Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] *Good* client for Android?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 11:36:46 -0200

Best one that worked for me:

- Computer running:

  - Either as root or as normal user:

    - sshd with *only* key-based authentication.

  - As normal user:

    - GNU screen;

      - emacs --daemon && emacsclient -nw;

      - Detach from current session.

Now in cellphone:

  - Use SSH client to connect to computer as normal user;

  - Reattach to GNU screen session;

  - Now you have GNU Emacs and Org mode, and also GNU Screen if you do
    need to do some work outside GNU Emacs.

Also, with SSH, you have encryption. ;)

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com