[O] Multi-layer ergonomic keyboard and org-mode

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: [O] Multi-layer ergonomic keyboard and org-mode
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:33:20 +0200

Hi,

I am considering buying this quite expensive ergonomic keyboard.

https://ergodox-ez.com/

This device can manage up to 32 layers and I wonder how a regular emacs and org-mode user would organize the layers.

This organization depends on your workflow, but their is surely some standard key arrangement to improve our typing with our favorite editor an module.

Regards,

Roland.