Re: [O] tangle and comments.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] tangle and comments.
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:42:11 +0200

    > On Monday, 30 Oct 2017 at 19:08, Uwe Brauer wrote:

    > You don't way what version of org you are using but I am assuming a
    > relatively recent version (given your emails in recent past).  In this
Right I am using GNU emacs 26.5 and a very recent compiled git clone

    > case, the comments directive is a src block header argument so should
    > either be on the src line or as a header-args property:

    > So either

    > #+begin_src emacs-lisp :comments org

    > or

    > :PROPERTIES:
    > :header-args: :comments org
    > :END:

Thanks but the following file does not work neither
that is running  org-babel-tangle gives me

Tangled 0 code blocks from tangle2.org
**** tangling with yes or link comments
:PROPERTIES:
:header-args: :comments org
:END:

The top block
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :comments org
  (message "first block")
#+end_src

here's some text which won't be tangled

***** subheading
another block
| 1 | first  |
| 2 | second |
#+source: tangle-el-the-second
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (message "second")
#+end_src

and finally a block with a =:noweb= header argument
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :noweb yes
  (progn
    <<tangle-el-the-second>>)
#+end_src