Re: [O] org-babel oz?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel oz?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:10:59 -0500

Johannes Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a working configuration for using oz code blocks in org-mode
> file. I've installed
> Mozart2 on macOS 10.12.6 and use org-mode version 9.0.9. I've put
> (org-babel-do-load-languages
>  'org-babel-load-languages
>  '((emacs-lisp . t)
>    (oz . t)))
> into my Aquamacs initialization and the ob-z.el in a path where Emacs can
> read it.
> If I try to execute (C-C C-C) the following code block
>
> #+begin_src oz :results value
>   39 + 3
> #+end_src
>
> I get the following error messages:
>
> executing Oz code block...
> Org-babel: executing Oz expression
> Create OPI socket for evaluating expressions
> open-network-stream: make client process failed: Connection refused, :name,
> *Org-babel-OPI-socket*,
> :buffer, nil, :host, localhost, :service, 6001, :nowait, nil
>
> I cannot figure out, what to do?
> Any hints?

[this "answer" is uncontaminated by such mundane things as testing - I know
 nothing about Oz except what I read in contrib/lisp/ob-oz.el and I don't have
 Mozart installed on my machine (except for various pieces in my Music folder)]

You need to start the server using the contrib/scripts/StartOzServer.oz
script.

--
Nick