[O] wish: global C-u org-agenda-refile

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] wish: global C-u org-agenda-refile
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:19:33 +0100

Dear org-mode users and developers, I frequently use C-u C-c C-w
in order to jump to a heading in one of my org agenda files
(using helm as a selection framework).

Alas this only works when invoked from org-mode buffers or from
the agenda if point is on an org agenda item (as opposed e.g. to
a line containing the date, or empty time grid lines).

I wish for C-u org-refile functionality (call it org-jump or
whatever) which would not depend on context, in order for me
being able to bind it to a key in the global key map.

Is this already doable?  Otherwise I wish for this
functionality.

(org-jump works only within an org-mode buffer;
helm-org-agenda-files-headings is an external package and it's
slower than C-u org-refile from cache).

Ciao; Gregor
--