[O] Issue with org git repo and/or worg?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: [O] Issue with org git repo and/or worg?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:10:55 +0000

Hello,

I was unable to pull from the orgmode.org git repo via http.

Later in the day I made one commit to the worg git repo. But that change hasn't yet been published on worg.

I am assuming that the org and worg repos are hosted from the same machine? If so, something not right with the served git repos, or I messed up my worg commit (I reviewed the commit[1] again.. not sure what's wrong).

[1]: http://orgmode.org/w/?p=worg.git;a=commitdiff;h=5c3afcbbd4d2c39e78f805008e2215470c908bbc
--

Kaushal Modi