[O] where is org-table-toggle-column-visibility

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] where is org-table-toggle-column-visibility
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:55:55 +0100

Hi

I am still running an old git version of org mode,
which I installed because there was a new function
org-table-toggle-column-visibility which is very important to me.

However I thought of trying out the official 9.1.3 version.

However, in that version either the function is gone, still not
implemented, or renamed.

I recall a discussion about removing or rewriting this function but I
don't remember the conclusion.

For me that is a *very* useful feature since from time to time I am
forced to deal with large table with a lot of columns, so that function
comes in handy. Could it be please reintroduced or maybe it was just
renamed?

Uwe Brauer