Re: [O] Potential bug: embedded dot fails on require ob-graphviz-dot

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Potential bug: embedded dot fails on require ob-graphviz-dot
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:48:32 +0000

On Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 13:03, Charles R (Charlie) Martin wrote:
> I think the problem is that if you register graphviz-dot as a language, it
> generates that require.  I got it halfway working by changing the language
> back to just dot; I need to go back figure out how to nonetheless use
> graphviz-mode for editing.

I got my setup working.  I had to use the git version of graphviz-dot
mode as the one that comes with emacs-goodies-el Debian package is out
of date and doesn't load (assumes that there is a variable called
default-tab-width, which does not exist, at least in Emacs 26+, whereas
the newer version uses tab-width).

If you (require 'graphiz-dot-mode) before any use of org for editing dot
files, everything seems to work just fine with the language registered
as dot.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d