Re: [O] allow gnuplot to generate plot in different directories

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] allow gnuplot to generate plot in different directories
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 06:58:29 +0000

On Wednesday,  6 Dec 2017 at 23:20, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> attached is a patch (relative to master from a few minutes ago) which
>> allows gnuplot babel blocks to send the output to the right
>> directory.  I have tested this with both buffers associated with actual
>> files and buffers not associated with any file.
>
> Thank you. Shouldn't it go in maint?

I have no idea what the protocol here is.  But, in any case, attached is
a new patch relative to maint.

>> +      ;; setting the directory needs to be done first so that
>> +      ;; subsequent 'output' directive goes to the right place
>
> Nitpick:

I hate upper case (an RSI thing... ;-)) but okay.  also noting that the
previous comment started with lower case.  and should single sentence
comments end with a full stop (.)?

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-200-g15df8d