Re: [O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:54:06 +0100

Does anyone know of a good round trip/review workflow for word documents?
I'm interested in generating documents and processing feedback/comments, especially with word document tracking.

On 15 December 2017 at 14:30, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 13:58, Fabrice Popineau wrote:
> The best way  is probably to generate a PDF with LaTeX
> and to open it with MS-Word. Yes, it can do that, and the math import
> is quite good (for what I have seen, at least as good as any other
> alternative option).

Interesting.  I don't use MS Word (I'm on Linux on all of my systems)
but may ask somebody to check this out for me.  LibreOffice almost works
importing the PDF generated via LaTeX but not quite.  OneDrive (web
interface) doesn't quite work either.

But pandoc is handling most of what I need.

thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b