[O] [RFC] Official Org manual in Org! (Was: Dog food, anyone?)

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: [O] [RFC] Official Org manual in Org! (Was: Dog food, anyone?)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 18:58:39 +0000

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for taking up this humongous project. It was a dream of many like me to eventually read and maintain the Org manual in Org :)

To be honest, I discarded this email by instinct by just reading the title "Dog food, anyone?", as I assumed that email to be from my neighborhood community, with someone giving away their extra dog food (literally).. and I don't own dogs.. so off the email went.. to my "read bin".. :)

It wasn't until few minutes back that I realized what this email was and that it was actually on the Org list.. so changing the title for more visibility.

This arduous task shouldn't go unrecognized.