Re: [O] Definition list not highlight for japanese character.

From: Nonono
Subject: Re: [O] Definition list not highlight for japanese character.
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 09:15:38 +0900

Hello Shiyao,

I think your CJK font doesn't support a bold type.  Do you can see as a
bold font when you type *いろはにほへどちりぬるを* in the org-mode?

If you have the Japanese font which supports a bold type like "Hiragino
Maru Gothic ProN", you try below with your own risk:

  (let ((lst '((#x3000 . #x303f) ; Japanese-style punctuation
               (#x3040 . #x309f) ; hiragana
               (#x30a0 . #x30ff) ; katakana
               (#xff00 . #xffef) ; full-width roman and half-width katakana
               (#x4e00 . #x9faf) ; cjk unified-ideographs
               )))
    (while lst
      (set-fontset-font
       nil (car lst)
       (font-spec :family "Hiragino Maru Gothic ProN" :size 16))
      (setq lst (cdr lst))))

Change "Hiragino Maru Gothic ProN" to the font what you have, and find
a good-looking font by trial-and-error.

Best.

Nonono.

--