Re: [O] TODO in org-mode

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [O] TODO in org-mode
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:29:15 +0800

Hi,

Welcome to Org mode community.

You will need to add your org file to agenda_files (org->file list for
agenda->add/move current file...).

If you want to learn more about basic concepts, it may be also a good
idea to watch Rainer König's org mode tutorial series
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQS06Qjnkcc&list=PLVtKhBrRV_ZkPnBtt_TD1Cs9PJlU0IIdE).

P.S. I recommend you to familiarize yourself with key bindings. Using
menu is very too much slower.

Regards,
Ihor

--