[O] Bug in Sticky Agendas

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [O] Bug in Sticky Agendas
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 22:00:54 -0500

    I've got a few tasks that I don't want appearing in the daily agenda, so I
tag them with agenda_exclude and set org-agenda-skip-function to skip any
entries with that tag for my daily agenda:

As you can see, I've got a second agenda view for my nightly checklist.  So
here's my problem: the skip-function is unset if I try using the nightly view.

To reproduce:

0. Turn on sticky agendas
1. C-c a d (day view agenda)
2. C-c q (quit-window)
3. C-c a T n (Nightly view)
4. Switch back to day view agenda
5. 'r' (org-agenda-redo)

Now the excluded tasks appear in the day view agenda, whereas they didn't
before.

--
Ian Dunn