[O] top headline's visibility property blocked by subheadline's property

From: Michael Maurer
Subject: [O] top headline's visibility property blocked by subheadline's property
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:24:05 +0100

hello,

I'm not sure if this is a feature, or I'm missing something, but if I
set up an outline like this:

* 2017
:PROPERTIES:
:VISIBILITY: folded
:END:
** december
:PROPERTIES:
:VISIBILITY: folded
:END:
*** 31
*** 30
** november
:PROPERTIES:
:VISIBILITY: folded
:END:

the headlines underneath 2016 don't get folded. If I manually delete
the visibility property of the months, it gets folded. Reason for this
setup is that after each done year, I'd like to hide all its children
without manually going through each month and deleting the property.