Re: [O] Bug: incorrect display of tables after alignment [9.1.8 (9.1.8-e

From: Michel Schinz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: incorrect display of tables after alignment [9.1.8 (9.1.8-elpa @ /Users/michelschinz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171228/)]
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 19:52:23 +0100

Hello,

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018, at 19:37, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> There is no such thing as Org version 9.1.8. Latest stable release is
> Org 9.1.5.
>
> As I cannot reproduce it (I'm not on macOS) on maint (stable branch),
> I suggest to update Org and try again. It may be related to a bug
> recently fixed.

Ok, I will gladly do this, but I just want to point out that Org 9.1.8 is what
one currently gets from Org's own ELPA. You can check it out by downloading the
latest archive from https://orgmode.org/elpa/, namely:

https://orgmode.org/elpa/org-20171228.tar

The file org-version.el in that archive contains the following definition:

(defun org-release ()
  "The release version of Org.
Inserted by installing Org mode or when a release is made."
   (let ((org-release "9.1.8"))
     org-release))

Did I make a mistake, or is there a problem with Org ELPA?

Michel.