Re: [O] org-plus-contrib tar disappeared from orgmode.org/elpa/

From: Christopher League
Subject: Re: [O] org-plus-contrib tar disappeared from orgmode.org/elpa/
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 10:55:22 -0500

Nicolas Goaziou address@hidden writes:

I see all the versioned copies at the location you point out. Can you confirm they reappeared?

Ah yes, that’s better… everything is back and the package builds fine now.

OOC, why

homepage = “https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/org.html”;

instead of

homepage = “https://orgmode.org/”

That’s a good point – this is generated from a tool called emacs2nix that converts any ELPA package into a nix specification. So that might be from a template that assumes everything gets a homepage on elpa.gnu.org. I’m not the maintainer, but I’ll take a quick look to see if it’s easy to improve.

CL