Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositorie

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositories before 31/12/2017
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 16:05:27 +0000

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 10:36 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Cursorily looking, I found few places that still reference to the old
> cloning URL: https://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html (both in
> doc/org.texi in maint and in contrib/manual.org in master), and also here:
> https://orgmode.org/elpa.html.

Fixed.

Thanks! I see the the http->https replacements happened.. but the "git clone" is still the old one.

It still shows

    git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

I meant to say that that should be now replaced with one of the two below:

git clone address@hidden:bzg/org-mode.git

git clone https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git

in the texi/Org manuals in maint/master.

--

Kaushal Modi