Re: [O] Probably broke the Worg build?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Probably broke the Worg build?
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 02:05:48 +0000

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 8:55 PM Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kaushal,

I republished Worg manually and things went fine.  But I had to kill
a stuck process before running this new one.  I'll try to understand
what happened when I have more time at end.

Thanks! I just pushed one more commit ( https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/worg/commit/4feac9160363279653a3d19cf68619e6a9c02fee ).. let's see if that freezes up the build again. I am using https to push the commits. That shouldn't matter, right? Because the commits do end up showing fine on code.orgmode.org.

Thanks for the fixes!

My pleasure.

--

Kaushal Modi