Re: [O] Attempting to automate worg build

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Attempting to automate worg build
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 15:57:33 +0000

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:50 AM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
Now I have this ( https://gist.github.com/kaushalmodi/1932834fa33f72ff44eea476f15cad08 ) where I have moved the local paths to defconsts. So once you set all the defconsts in there as needed, you should be good to go.

Just remembered.. I also needed to download htmlize.el from its Github repo and download to the worg-other-lisp-path defconst I have in the above linked worg-setup.el.

--

Kaushal Modi