Re: [O] ox-bibtex

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] ox-bibtex
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:56:05 -0200

On a related topic, I wish there was a way for Org to export BibTeX
references to other formats besides LaTeX and PDF.

I once relied on some package, org-bibtex to do the trick along with a
set of Emacs Lisp scripts that were run with Babel ([1]), but found out
that I was doing more Lisp programming and actually embedding software
(a kind of functional data) to my presentations (a kind of
non-functional data) than doing my actual presentation, and also decided
to not use it anymore because people who were new to Org mode documents
and not tech experts would ask me how to do the same thing in their Org
mode documents and I would have to present them the monster I
created. :S

[1]
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2017-03/msg00340.html>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com