Re: [O] [feature] prepend comment char before org-babel-ref

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [feature] prepend comment char before org-babel-ref
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:40:55 +0100

Hello,

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> I think this function should be in Org-mode itself.
> Because when you're editing the source code, will not want this src-coderef
> like `(ref:example)` be editable. It should be in comment.

Thank you for the suggestion. However I have some doubts about this.

What it the comment syntax is not properly defined? What if the coderef
format already contains comment syntax? What if the language does not
support inline comments and you're in the middle of a line (e.g.,
FORTRAN)?

I'm wondering if this is really a panacea. The current situation, albeit
imperfect, is simple and easy to understand.

WDYT?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou