[O] Changing face background for org-columns view

From: claude fuhrer
Subject: [O] Changing face background for org-columns view
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:55:38 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using a dark theme (cyberpunk if it matters) with "bright" foreground color for most of the faces. When I try to use the column view (C-c C-x C-c, that is org-columns), org-mode sets  the background color for each line to bright yellow (1), whitout changing the foreground color used.which makes the text almost unreadable. Can I customise this background color ? Or use another kind of face (for example slanted ou bold) instead changing the background color ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

claude

(1) If I've understand the output of "describe-face"the background color is given:

Defined in ‘org-faces.el’.

           Family: unspecified
          Foundry: unspecified
            Width: unspecified