Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [O] exporting a big project in multiple files to both pdf and html
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:38:48 +0900

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Alan Schmitt
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Not here. If I try to export the second file (the one with the link to
> the first file), I get an error:
>
> user-error: Unable to resolve link: "*A headline"

I now see that I totally misread your message.

What you want is to have multiple pdf files, say a.pdf and b.pdf, and link from
a.pdf to some specific page on the b.pdf, right?

I thought you want to generate one pdf from multiple org files.
Since you said "generate a single book from it".

Anyway, I don't know anything about latex, but how do you write such a
link in latex?

Something like this?: https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/41539
--
              yashi