Re: [O] Prevent auto-fill-mode from filling Property values in drawers

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Prevent auto-fill-mode from filling Property values in drawers
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 15:40:00 +0100

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> Did you copy and paste the whole ECM including the Local Variables? ..
> because I can reproduce that in emacs -Q (emacs-26 branch).
>
> It's something about auto-fill-mode being on, that's different from
> M-q.

I think I spotted your mistake. Considering (a part of) your ECM:

   * Heading

   :PROPERTIES:
   =fill-column=. But this is inside a property drawer, so the auto-filling
   should be disabled.
   :END:

There's a line between the heading and the properties drawer, so it is
a regular drawer, where filling is allowed. `org-lint' warns you about
this.