[O] "clocktable" for efforts

From: Piotr Isajew
Subject: [O] "clocktable" for efforts
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:53:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to have something like a clocktable, but
based on effort, not the clocked time. My use case is that at the
beginning of the project, when the effort for each of tasks is
estimated, but none has been worked on yet, I need to generate
some reports (preferably with tag filters) to show the aggregated
effort for parts of the project.

I've been trying:

- column view, which can show items with effort estimates even
  though there's no time clocked for them (but it doesn't seem to
  support tag filters when summing up efforts).
- clocktable, which supports tag filters, but doesn't show items,
  for which there's only effort estimate (i.e. no time has been
  clocked).

Bests,

Piotr