Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:29:54 +0100

Hello,

I just wanted to tell you how my adventure in reveal land ended ;).
Well, I spent a couple of hours last week and the better part of this
weekend with css. I could produce a slide similar to [0]. I couldn't
solve the structure problem I described earlier. And what put me off
in the end is, that I wasn't able to produce a slide like the one in [1].

Looks easy, eh? A header at the top, a footer at the bottom and a lot
of space in between. In some cases, like in [1], I wanted content (e.g.
vertically between the footer and the header.

Maybe it's my lack of understanding of css (I set colored borders for
every element and used the browser's web inspector tool to figure out
what happened.), maybe the css must be rewritten using flex layout, I
don't know. Until I will get bored again, I will stick with Org's beamer
export :)[2]. But anyways, if you want to share your experience with
ox-reveal, you are welcome.

Regards
hmw

[0] https://www.c0t0d0s0.de/tmp/vm1.png
[1] https://www.c0t0d0s0.de/tmp/vm2.png
[2] One last trick I want to try: Instead of switching reveal-center off
    and marking the content that should be centered, I could go the
    other way around: switching reveal-center on and trying to nail
    content like the header at the top of the slide.