Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal: content side by side
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:19:34 +0000

On Sunday, 11 Feb 2018 at 16:29, Michael Welle wrote:

[...]

> Until I will get bored again, I will stick with Org's beamer export
> :)[2]. But anyways, if you want to share your experience with
> ox-reveal, you are welcome.

Every now and again, I also get bored and explore alternatives to beamer
with org for presentations.  Reveal is the one that has come the closest
to working for me but I still end up back with beamer.  One of the
issues I had with reveal last time I played with it was that my
presentations looked different depending on which browser and/or display
I used.  There was too much uncertainty in what I would actually get.

But reveal and similar approaches are appealing for their simplicity.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-118-g134243