Re: [O] Org table columns without width cookies get shrunk on TAB

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Org table columns without width cookies get shrunk on TAB
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:05:18 +0000

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018, 4:25 AM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018 at 20:19, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> My MUA is Gnus, configured to not display images, because I usually do
> not want to see them.

My MUA is Gnus as well.  Images don't appear initially for me either but
switching to the HTML part shows them ("b", gnus-article-view-part).  I
am saying this for Kaushal's benefit: your email was okay as such but
many of us will not see the images by default.

That's good to know. So no inline images from now on then :)
--

Kaushal Modi