Re: [O] How to keep correct filepaths when using the #+INCLUDE derivativ

From: Daniel P Gomez
Subject: Re: [O] How to keep correct filepaths when using the #+INCLUDE derivative?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 02:01:13 +0100

If there is any interest, I've created a patch adding support for a
:absolute-paths functionality.
As I said, I don't have much experience writing Elisp, so any
suggestions on how to improve the code would be appreciated. If there
is any interest in adding this feature to Org I could try to clean it
up.

Patch attached.