Re: [O] what settings would make original export to pdf as good as pando

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] what settings would make original export to pdf as good as pandoc conversion?
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:08:29 -0700

i didn't specify that what looks good to me is org export to html, to
regular pandoc to pdf.  congratulations to the html exporter people
and the pandoc people.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.