Re: [O] Paragraph consisting only of number and full stop disappears in

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Paragraph consisting only of number and full stop disappears in export
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:13:30 -0700

verse block?

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.