[O] Table latex exporting ignores #+ATTR_LATEX:

From: Peter Mukhachev
Subject: [O] Table latex exporting ignores #+ATTR_LATEX:
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:43:25 +0300

Hello everyone,

I am making a table using org mode in order to export it to tex file
and insert resulting file to my document.
(org-latex-export-as-latex) does the thing, however, I do not need
header thing that it inserts by default.

(org-table-export) can probably do the thing I want. However,
dispatching it with latex backend ends up with #+ATTR_LATEX: line
ignored and exports bare table only in its tabular environment.
However, I would like to be able to control the alignment either at my
.org file with #+ATTR_LATEX (preferred) or at my top-level .tex file
using tabular environment.

Does anyone have an idea how to do that?

Best,
Petr.