Re: [O] Proposal: references from code to text.

From: ZHUO QL (KDr2)
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal: references from code to text.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 07:04:35 +0000 (UTC)

Oh, that makes sense.

So in this way, we must put the text into quotes, and then into a txt code block. And also we don't have a chance to do any transformation of the text(e.g. org-mode list to javadoc format).

I think the direct reference from code to text is better. I will try to implement it, but I'm not very familiar with the code base and don't have much time, so I can't give any commitment. But once I have anything to show, I'll be back here  :)

Greetings.

ZHUO QL (KDr2, http://kdr2.com)

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 6:05:31 PM GMT+8, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 at 04:49, ZHUO QL (KDr2) wrote:

> 2. The bug Eric just found while putting a <> link within
> quotes, although, it may be easy to fix.

I realised afterwards that it is not a bug but is a feature: org assumes
that anything before the << start of the link should be repeated on each
line of the incorporated src block.  This allows for easy incorporation
of code into a comment block, e.g. for C or sh etc.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-591-gee336b