[O] ODT export --> opening in Okular?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] ODT export --> opening in Okular?
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 15:18:34 +0800

Hi,

I realize I'm running an older version of org-mode (8.3.3), but things are
working for me generally and I'm not in a position to monkey around with my
environment right now.

Anyway, something strange. A few months ago, I was able to export to ODT and
the file would open in LibreOffice. But, just now, emacs insists on issuing a
command to open it in okular.

Creating ODT file...
Running zip -mX0 project-notes.odt mimetype
Running zip -rmTq project-notes.odt .
Created /blah/blah/project-notes.odt
Parsing archive file...done.
Running okular /blah/blah/project-notes.odt --icon okular -caption Okular...done

Okular? That makes no sense at all.

I tried adding an entry to org-file-apps to force it to use libreoffice6.0 to
open ODT files, but this is having no effect.

 '(org-file-apps
   (quote
    ((auto-mode . emacs)
     ("\\.mm\\'" . default)
     ("\\.x?html?\\'" . "/usr/bin/firefox %s")
     ("\\.pdf\\'" . "/usr/bin/okular %s")
     ("\\.odt\\'" . "libreoffice6.0 %s"))))

I can find no hard coded reference to Okular anywhere in the org source code.

This is quite mysterious to me. If it's using a particular app to open this
type of file, I should be able to find some settings or some instruction
somewhere. But I can't.

How to fix this?

hjh