[O] Add a dynamic block to a block agenda

From: Gautam Mohan
Subject: [O] Add a dynamic block to a block agenda
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 19:14:09 -0400

Hello,

I’m trying to put together some disparate parts of org’s functionality into one
export and I’m not sure of the best way to do so.

I have a few customized clock report dynamic blocks, a column view dynamic
block, and some complex tag queries that I handle using the agenda (currently
displayed as a block agenda)

Is there a way to combine these? The most sensible way I see this is to allow a
block agenda to somehow read in my dynamic blocks? Another way might be to get
these agenda views / tag searches as their own dynamic blocks.

My desired workflow is to have all 5-6 of these blocks together at once so I
can generate a combined report of all their information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

—Gautam