Re: [DISCUSSION] "quick-help" popup for org-columns (column view)

From: Sławomir Grochowski
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] "quick-help" popup for org-columns (column view)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 21:13:06 +0200

> We could add a `help-quick-use-map' variable and bind it to `global-map'
> by default.  You can then re-bind it in your command.

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand it.

It seems to me that the simplest way is to add a parameter to the
function, like this:

(defun help-quick (&optional keymap)

Because it will not change the behavior for previous calls to this
function.  And it will allow to pass specific keymap, not need to pass
and search in whole global-map.

What do you think?

--
Slawomir Grochowski