Re: When src block result is an image, how to define caption, html and l

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: Re: When src block result is an image, how to define caption, html and latex attributes ?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 18:50:42 +0200

If I place the #+CAPTION: and #+HTML_ATTR before the #+RESULTS:, then
generate again the result of the source block, I got a new #+RESULTS: on
top of the previous and its caption and html attributes.

Example, before regenerate the source block result:

#+CAPTION: Test image
#+HTML_ATTR: :width 30px
#+RESULTS:
[[file:images/simple-test.png]]

And after regenerate the source block result:

#+RESULTS:
[[file:images/simple-test.png]]

#+CAPTION: Test image
#+HTML_ATTR: :width 30px