[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs and filling

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs and filling
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:15:03 +0800

Christopher San Diego <address@hidden> writes:

> I've tried using longlines and refill but this combination seems to
> mess up other modes such as emacs-wiki and planner. Being an emacs
> newbie, I just wanted to know what you guys (and girls) use for line
> wrapping in emacs.

I don't refill headers as this screws up my outline, but I usually M-q
my paragraphs when I use M-x remember-to-planner-plan-page-dwim. If
I'm typing a lot, then I turn on auto-fill-mode in the *Remember*
buffer. Sometimes I'll fill-paragraph stuff in planner pages, too.
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun