[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: small bug: blockquote

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: small bug: blockquote
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:30:16 +0800

c wallace <address@hidden> writes:

>> Actually, twiddling this variable does seem to work.
> (I should have said *I* couldn't twiddle this variable to work,
> given my low knowledge of lisp regexps).

Updating to the latest development version of emacs-wiki should do. =)
It's patch-1 in the development version. You can download individual
files at

http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/dev/emacs-wiki/

or grab the tar.gz at

http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/sacha-dev.tar.gz

or update the tla archive.

>> But this is not,
>> --even if it starts with dashes
>> 0.1] or numbers, as in the original test case.
>> Please confirm that it works so that I can apply the patch to stable.
> Your fix works in that the latter are not marked up as lists, but
> they still appear as separate paragraphs:

It is marked up as

But this is not,
--even if it starts with dashes
0.1] or numbers, as in the original test case.

here. Hmm, strange. Could you try updating to the development version?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun