[emacs-wiki-discuss] tasks without plan pages

From: John S J Anderson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] tasks without plan pages
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:08:25 -0400

  I have some tasks that don't have (and don't need to have) dedicated
  plan pages. But when I go to today's day page and do C-c C-t C-t to
  make a new task, I'm always asked for a project page to associate
  the task with.

  What do I do if I don't want a project page?

  Right now, I've got a 'MiscTasks' page, and I'm sticking things
  there. It's a viable workaround, but I thought I'd check if there
  was a way to get what I want.

cheers,
john.
--