[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-mode on load

From: Ken Rachynski
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-mode on load
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:00:12 -0600

I'm confused here.  I have a working planner installation at home
running on GNU Emacs on Linux using dev via arch.  I'm trying to set
up GNU Emacs at work on Windows using stable.  The windows
installation does not automagically enter planner-mode when I open a
file in my planner-directory "u:/plans".  I'm trying to compare my
linux and windows installations to figure out just how planner-mode
figures out when it needs to be enabled.

arete in #emacs did give me some pointers towards the find-file-hook,
suggesting that emacs-wiki-maybe was responsible for this.  The odd
part is that this hook is enabled on ntemacs but not linux emacs.  Yet
it is linux emacs that works properly.

Can somebody point me further down the path towards enlightenment
please?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Rachynski <address@hidden>