[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: searching Chinese with planner-search-notes

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: searching Chinese with planner-search-notes
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 00:48:30 +0800

"QIU Tian" <address@hidden> writes:

> At first, thank you for the effort you have done. Planner-Mode is
> great! But when I use 'M-x planner-search-notes' to search Chinese
> word in my notes (writing in Chinese), I can't get anything but 'No
> results found.'. Can you tell me how to overcome it?

It should work now. Please upgrade to the latest development version
and try again. (Apparently, find-file-literally is Not a Good Idea.)
I've tested it with Japanese text in the body of my notes, and the
text was found.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun