[emacs-wiki-discuss] Timestamping tasks

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Timestamping tasks
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:37:16 -0400

--=-=-=

I would like to have tasks timestamped so that as they are moved
forward or copied around, I don't lose track of the date when they
were originally created.

Is there a way to do this already? Or should I be looking into
planner-format-task.

If I could set things up to have the date at the beginning of the task
description, then maybe I could also set it up so that the tasks could
be sorted by that date. Not talking a link to the day page here, just
context information from when the task was created.

Would others find this useful?

-John

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--