Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

From: franky . backeljauw
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:19:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, TC wrote:

I just downloaded emacs-wiki.el from sacha.free.net, but when I do
M-x emacs-wiki-find-file and press enter for the default WelcomePage, I
get the following error:

   Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

Does your Wiki directory exist prior to you trying to find the file?

Indeed, it seemed to be just that. I started out with planner, so I had set only planner-publishing-directory, but when I tried emacs-wiki only, it was not working. Now I found that I had to set emacs-wiki-directories. The default value is "~/Wiki" and indeed it worked as soon as I created this directory.

Thank you, and my apologies for not reading far enough!

-- Regards,

Franky B.