[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Blogging, remembering, planning (was Re: changi

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Blogging, remembering, planning (was Re: changing planner-directory on the fly
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:07:36 +0100

> Gary's planner-authz might be useful. =)

Ooh, that looks interesting.

However (sliding off emacs-wiki topic for just a second):

planner-authz.el makes reference to "Mason" which, until now, I'd never
heard of. Googling around gets me the basic idea, but how do I tell if I
have mason already installed?  FWIW, Gary's planner-authz did seem to
insert some gobbledygook into the html, but it is simply being
interpreted as plain text; viz:

   This should be visible. But <&: authz.mas:content, 'users',
   [qw(wibble)] &>this should not.

I'm assuming that its failure to be handled correctly suggests
I *don't* have mason installed.  But how do I confirm that?

tc