[emacs-wiki-discuss] modifying task sort to "put dated items first"

From: Maciej Kalisiak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] modifying task sort to "put dated items first"
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:38:33 -0400

I'll slog through the elisp myself, if need be, but I suspect someone might
have a hack for this already (so I don't want to reinvent the wheel, poorly).
I'm basically looking for a small modification to the current sort mechanism,
so that dated (i.e., with link to a daily page) tasks appear *before* the
undated ones; currently planner.el puts them after.  I find that the dated
tasks (on the project pages) tend to be more urgent (hence given a date) than
the undated ones ("do whenever").  Everything else about the sort (A before B
before C, etc.) is fine.  Anybody hacked this already?

--
Maciej Kalisiak       mac "at" dgp.toronto.edu       www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac