[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-renumber-tasks isn't obeying me :)

From: pll+ew
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-renumber-tasks isn't obeying me :)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:15:47 -0400

Is there any way to turn off auto-renumbering of a task?

For example:

Whenever I add a new task using create-task-from-buffer
(bound to C-c C-t), it creates a new task #A0.  If I then save the
buffer, it re-orders the tasks such that the most recently created
task #A0 gets shuffled to the bottom of the list of the 'A' priority
tasks.  However, sometimes I don't want that.  Sometimes I want the
most recently created task to either stay where it is, or be in the
middle of that list somewhere.

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE