[emacs-wiki-discuss] sort-renumber split patch

From: Maciej Kalisiak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] sort-renumber split patch
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:59:10 -0400

I do not use task renumbering (just makes the diff sets much larger than they
need to be, for CVS, SVN, etc), but I do like the non-number related sorting
functionality in planner (by category, completed at end), so I've split the
two things apart.  I attach the patch for anyone interested.  The two
functions ("renumber" and "sort") are controlled by separate variables, so one
can pick and choose.

--
Maciej Kalisiak       mac "at" dgp.toronto.edu       www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac