[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner files as diary?

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner files as diary?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:27:36 +0200

Hi there,

I do have a bunch of planner files in ~/Plans.  Most of them I do not
need anymore.  But the notes I kept within them I DO need.  Is there a
way of making kind of a diary of all of them ... like publishing
(without of course publishing) it?  This way I could keep the
resulting html file as kind of a diay (and use it differentlu), and
delete all those planner files I don't need anymore?  I haven't found
that in the planner description.

ray